Why Use a Realtor?
abortion in philippinespregnancy termination in manila
When selling a home, the services of a qualified real estate professional are very important. The ideal sales agent will have a good working knowledge of local real estate conditions, be prepared to deliver a high standard of service to customers, and have the support of a large real estate company. Most importantly, a good agent will save you time and money. Here are the advantages of working with a sales agent:
When selling a home:
- An agent knows real estate values in your neighbourhood and will help set a realistic and competitive price on your home.
- An agent will establish a marketing strategy for your home ensuring that your property is exposed to many potential buyers.
- An agent takes care of the many tasks involved in selling a house (from placing your listing to putting up the for sale sign).
- This ensures that you enjoy a smooth and professional transaction.
- An agent is an expert in the home selling process and as such will advise you of your rights, options and obligations.
- An agent is an experienced negotiator and will work for you to get the best price possible.